To commemorate the Global Entrepreneurship Week, SME 100 Nigeria is organising the Lagos Small Business Policy Summit.
The summit brings together government leaders, private sector, academia, policy makers and small business owners, who are innovative game changers in their various sectors, to discuss the impact of policies that will affect small and medium scale businesses in Nigeria.
The theme for this year is ‘Breaking New Frontiers: Nigeria as a platform for going global’,
Topics to be discussed would include:
- Creating Exponential Institutions: How government and small business can keep up with the market.
- How to transform our fears of failure to become an innovation nation?
- Inspiring the next generation of entrepreneurs on the World’s Frontiers.
- How to create a culture that supports sustainable & purposeful innovation?
- Exploring the creative industry to build an innovative-driven economy
- Speaking Up: Young and Aspiring Entrepreneurs Ask Questions.
The event takes place on November 16 at Terra Kulture, Victoria Island Lagos. It’s expected to attract 500 entrepreneurs, innovators, inventors, and researchers, among others.
Registration is currently on-going, to register, visit – www.100talks.ng/summit.
SME100 Nigeria stimulates entrepreneurship amongst young Nigerians, identifying and supporting entrepreneurs, enabling communities to reap the transformational benefits of their participation in the economy.
Kindly comment and share!